Joshua Mens Two button Blazer-Love chain
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This Men’s two button blazer in a historical and truly romantic African print is in our opinion the epitome of style! The fabric in deep Blue and orange uses a motif which has been created using ornate objects to create a traditional Ghanaian Love chain. The use of the Cocobean within the chain signifying how ‘sweet’ love can be! Thus the name given here at OO HQ ‘Love chain’, which is the literal translation from Twi (Ghana) to English of the design.
Be sure to make an impact on every occasion where the highest level of formal wear is expected! This Blazer can be worn with its matching trouser and waistcoat. Or for a more casual dressed down look, pair with jeans or chinos.
Traditionally cut with chest pocket, double pocket on left and single pocket on right, inside pockets on lining as standard.
- Traditional Men's tailoring construction- Half canvased chest
- Blue & orange print
- Matching trousers and shirt available
- Outer body constructed using highest quality 100% Cotton Wax print
- Fully lined with contrast piping
- Double back vents
- Traditional men's tailoring pockets, pocketed lining
- Available up to size 48"
- Dry clean only
Please note that the appearance of motifs may at times differ slightly from photographed image.
Made with pride and love surrounded by Palm trees in the land of Gold and Sunshine for you, the Princes and Kings of the world!
|Orders placed after 12:00 midday will be processed on the next working day
• All orders are dispatched same day subject to being in stock
• Deliveries are typically made Monday-Saturday via DHL
• Please note that some items are dispatched from our UK Hub whilst others are dispatched from our GH design studio
|UK||1-6 WORKING DAYS|
|EU||2-6 WORKING DAYS|
|USA||2-6 WORKING DAYS|
|AU||5-8 WORKING DAYS|
|ASIA||5-10 WORKING DAYS|
|WEST AFRICA||2-6 WORKING DAYS|
|SOUTH AFRICA||4-6 WORKING DAYS|
|REST OF THE WORLD||5-10 WORKING DAYS|